- 1948 Bus company was established by Stefan Kutsenits.
- 1974 Take over of the company by Stefan Kutsenits, bus enterprise, travel and regular transport service.
- 1980 Relocation of the garage and workshop to the industrial area of the P.K. Commercial motor vehicles - 1000m² work area, office and 20000m² industrial property.
- 1986 Beginning of bus production. In a joint venture with Autoragonda/Autocommerce the first chassis were developed. Superstructures of bus chassis and all wheel chassis. In cooperation with Alga Germany busses for national use, Cuba and other countries are delivered.
- 1991 Establishment of Kutsenits International in Murska Sobota in Slovenia. Purchase of a factory with 4000m², 12000m² reason and establishment of an environmentally friendly painting box.
- 1992 The VW-Kutsenits City I is presented in Kortrijk, Belgium.
- 1993 Extension of the programme to City II und City III.
- 1994 Restructuring of the private company Stefan Kutsenits to company Kutsenits Handels- und BuskonstruktionsgmbH with the same ownership structure. 50 garage employees and 10 employees in the main office in Hornstein cooperate for the development of the international market. At IAA Hannover, VW-City III with natural gas is introduced.
- 1998 The first VW-City III for Kanazawa in Japan. Model introduction of the Mercedes City V.
- 1999 50% production on VW chassis and 50% on Mercedes chassis. 4 additional City III und City II for Kanazawa in Japan.
- 2000 At IAA in Frankfurt, presentation of the STARIO OH115. The first bus with rear engine in the category 7.5t total weight on Mercedes Vario 815 chassis.
- 2001 New office in Hornstein. Stario 815 for Norway, Sweden and Germany. Further supplies of City III to Japan.
- 2002 Introduction of the Mercedes Sprinter 616 lowfloor at the IAA Hannover. Beginning of the first Stario lowfloor concept. VW City III-Cargo at the Tokio Motorshow and overtaking of the TEMSA agency as extension of the Midibusses.
- 2003 Introduction of the new Kutsenits-Citybusses on VW T5 chassis with steering axle. Delivery of 70 TEMSA busses. Expansion to adjoining properties to 5000m² in Hornstein.
- 2004 The new VW-Kutsenits Citybusses are presented at the IAA Hannover and Tokio. Vienna, Ravenna, Stockholm and other cities are also supplied. 45 TEMSA Safari busses are delivered to ÖBB Postbus GmbH.
- 2005 100 busses are planned for in-house production. 45 TEMSA Safari for ÖBB Postbus GmbH and 26 TEMSA Safari HD for airport are in distribution. New concepts in Midi Citybusses and cross-country regular busses are compiled. Several VW-Kutsenits City IV with CNG (Natural gas) are delivered to Rastatt, Germany and Allesandria, Italy.
- 2006 7 new models are planned for 2007. TEMSA is the new focus point. After Sales support for Austria, south and eastern Europe.
- 2008 The first Hydra busses are delivered to Germany and Sweden. Development of a new generation of City/Airport busses based on a hydraulic driveline, similar to earth movement machines, for driving, brake force and recharging the power for starting.
- 2009 The first Hydra hybrid is presented during Kyoto congress in Sweden. The first lowfloor busses on IVECO chassis are delivered to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria and Germany. Delivery of busses in this Hydra version for City of Piran in Slovenia, also Lund in Sweden, Bad Wörishofen in Germany and other cities.
- 2010 Presentation of Kutsenits City, lowfloor for the first time with rear engine for 40 passengers and 7,5t in Hannover. First 7,5t Citybus with rear engine, fully lowfloor, technical components partly based on IVECO Daily and our own rear axle to fulfill lowfloor.
- 2011 Winner of the state price for the development of an electronically operated bus, especially for the chassis and axle drive.
- 2013 Development of the 7,5t class of Citybusses, based on basic technical components Mercedes Sprinter 516/519
- 2014 A Tourist, Intercity and Schoolbus version, up to 38 passengers, based on same technical components is available to replace the version based on Mercedes Benz Vario, as Mercedes Benz has stopped its production.
- 2017 Development Sprinter low floor without angle gear for 26 persons
We are the only company which is able to offer a bus as coach, intercity and city lowfloor version based on Mercedes Benz Sprinter 516/519 technical components with an engine of EURO VI emission standard.
- 2017 New development E-Solar City - as an E-Bus for 3,5t (driver's license B) and up to 5.3t barrier-free with a range of up to 160km without charge.
- 2018 Start of delivery of the E-Solar Community Buses and E-Solar City Buses
- 2019 E-Solar Citybuses are already operating across Europe: Stockholm - Köln- Großaitingen - Günzburg - Koper - Sudenburg - Kapfenberg and others have been confirmed by Bergvarabus, Postbus, MVG and other traffic companies.
We are constantly in progress to fulfill our customer´s different requests.